It doesn’t matter if the economy is getting better or worse… How have you adapted?
Many companies are facing:
- Lower Win Rates
- Longer Sales Cycles
- Inadequate or Inaccurate Sales Forecasts
- Inability to Sell Value
- Higher Sales Rep Failure Rates
IMC is presenting this workshop for CEOs, Presidents and VPs of Sales, to learn what has changed and what needs to change for your company to grow and compete, even if your sales are still growing.
The Top Five Things that have Changed
We’ll explore these key factors that are impacting our ability to sell as effectively as we want:
- Decision makers are twice as hard to connect with
- The expectations of decision makers for sales people has sky rocketed
- Buyers believe they can make 75% of the decision process prior to engaging a sales rep
- Brand loyalty has all but evaporated
- Getting buying decisions are more complex than ever before
Topics we’ll Shed Light on:
- Have we adapted our sales process to compete in the new era? 91% of the sales organizations we evaluated have an ineffective sales process in today’s economy.
- Can our sales people make the changes necessary to sell into the new economy and what do they need to possess to become “change ready”?
- Do our people have the Will to Sell in a more competitive marketplace?
- Are we recruiting the right new salespeople that are able to ramp up quickly and compete?
- If we have remote salespeople, are they able to be effective without live supervision?
- What are the Top Five Hidden Sales Weaknesses that might be preventing your sales team from delivering results in today’s economy?
- How to fill your roster with only “A” players – the key factors that result in sales people who did not work out.
- If we want to hire stronger sales people, stronger than what?
- Is our sales manager the head closer or growing the closing effectiveness of their sales team?
- Do we know how the motivation of Millennials is different than our older salespeople? (Do we know what motivates our current sales team?)
- We’ll answer your key burning questions as well.
The Top Five Things that you can do Right Away:
From evaluating hundreds of sales organizations, we’ll lay out the top five things you can do today to begin improving the effectiveness of your sales organization. These key factors are overlooked by many, assumed by others and never done by most. Which of these key steps would impact your results the quickest?
Five plus Five = TEN Takeaways to Grow Your Company’s ability to compete and win new business! Is doing nothing and option?
Presented by IMC Sales Consultant, Mr. John Moore. John has over 20 years of experience in corporate sales and sales management and has partnered with IMC for over 18 years to help regional companies grow through effective sales and sales management processes.
Space is limited!