High performance companies build coaching into their company culture.
- Establishing clear coaching objectives
- Simply applying a band aid to your salespeople’s problems
- Giving answers vs. seeking to understand your salespeople’s problems
- Using a “one size fits all” process to your coaching sessions
Top five reasons to start coaching NOW…
- Effective Time Management – Coaching develops proficiency and time competency in salespeople
- Retain Top Talent – Coaching is a sign of corporate investment and support
- Job Satisfaction – Coaching is critical to a salesperson’s career development
- Employee Development – Coaching impacts confidence and self-worth to drive meaningful, lasting growth
- Builds Trust & Commitment – Coaching strengthens the relationship between manager and salesperson and promotes accountability
This program delivers a positive ripple effect that changes lackluster employees into remarkable sales superstars!
Your Speaker: John Moore is found and president of Moore Power Sales, a Sandler training center. John has been dedicated to furthering the professional development of sales leaders in Central PA for over 21 years.
While you will get the most out of this event attending in person. This event can also be attended remotely – please email email@example.com if you prefer that options.