IMC is a private-public partnership that contributes to the economic growth in Central Pennsylvania through an engaged staff that provide the manufacturers of our region with objective advice, strategic perspective, high value services and solutions through access to regional, state and national resources.
Proven Comprehensive Services.
- has helped over 500 companies improve their competitiveness, profitability and productivity
- direct experience in every aspect of manufacturing including: Sales & Marketing, Management, Operations, Product Development and Information Technology
- comprised of businesspersons with entrepreneurial spirit and noteworthy expertise
- supplement our expertise with a professional resource network to help solve clients’ problems
IMC is one of seven Industrial Resource Centers located throughout Pennsylvania and is an affiliate of the U.S. Department of Commerce, NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership. IMC is supported through the Pennsylvania Department of Community & Economic Development. As a result, we provide high quality services to manufacturers at an affordable cost.
Since 1988, IMC has enhanced the competitive performance of progressive manufacturers by assisting them:
- explore new technologies and markets
- innovate new processes and products
- succeed by delivering distinctive goods and services that satisfy the demands of regional, national and global customers